Sunday, September 11, 2011

When I cease to be..

When on that coming day and Eons hence,
This persona of mine ceases to exist,
When this form in flesh is no more,
When invincible death embraces
Me to disappearance from this physical arena..
When I cease to be,
Shall cease to be
A universe of its own making!

Shall cease to exist that
Beautiful garden,
Decorated by memories heartfelt!
In the forms of flowers of different shades,
Fragrances varied,
Each one a unique work of art,
Having its own honorable position,
In a venerated place!

So shall cease to exist that
Sparkling world as I see,
Colored with my biases an idiosyncrasies,
An enchanting wonderland,
A magical canvas,
Decorated with strokes,
Of shapes and colors not only different,
But also some un-comprehensible by
My awestruck little mind!

Shall cease to exist that throbbing Soul -
The busy weaver of the sheen of wizardry,
Being the Merlyn,
Casting the dust of magic,
On the world around,
Making everything around sing my song,
Dance in my rhythm!

Shall also be no more,
Those models of understanding,
That special way of looking at things,
Coupled and hardwired to my mind
Unique and wonderful to me,
And weird to others!

Shall also be no more,
Those moments of love and joy,
Held tight in the tattered lanes of memory,
Nourished by care and longing!

Will also be no more,
My heartbreaks, pains and pangs!
All shall be withered out to anonymity,
Like nothing ever existed!

But, shall persist through eternity,
My poems in this garden of reality,
Tirelessly gliding with renewed ardor,
Reaching your heart – my beloved reader,
Reminding you of a brimming soul,
With love and only love,
Trying its best to keep alive,
The magic of life,
Celebrating his consciousness,
With his vision, dreams, passions and meaning!
The characters of my stories,
The protagonists of my poems,
Shall be alive with never ending vigor,
Living their lives in various times of history,
All simultaneously,
Trying to carve out to reality,
Those invisible and uncharted,
Lanes of my being!

That being, like a beacon,
Guiding in the darkness,
Like a lighthouse amidst the tumultuous ocean,
Standing upright,
Handing over the wisdom,
Of the giants of the past,
To the budding visionaries of the future!
Keeps on at his war,
In the battle of “Kurukshetra”,
Taking sides of Ethics, Righteousness, and Love
Being the “Arjuna”,
As an unfaltering disciple of Life,
Meditating on the “Krishna”!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment