Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Beautiful Mind

“Lovely has been the journey
All these years,
Along with you – my beautiful mind”,
Mused Simoni .
Walking on the long road to Andrea,
So spake Michel Simoni –
An ode to his beautiful mind.

Never have you left my side,
In thick and thin,
In scorching sun and pouring rain!

Like a true friend,
You lifted me from a just a breathing bag,
To a creative man,
Being able to try out the ordeal,
To know my own self,
To be fully, who I am!

In the journey to know the truth,
Both within and out,
Like a guardian angel,

You had shown me the light.
Clairvoyant to what is invisible,
Was not my cup of tea.
But then you were there

Always being a link
Between the self,
And the masters and their wisdom,
Enabling me to have the perspective,
Clear and True!

My beloved,
Whom thieves can’t steal,
Battles can’t claim,
Time can’t rust,
Death can’t snatch!
You are in me, and I in you!

Grateful I am to the Light,
Straight from some ancient land,
Mysterious, Sacred and Quiet,
Sacramenting my being,
With an understanding deeper!

The marble, the statue
The chisel and the studio,
The accolades, the glitter,
The charm and shine,
Passions and pain,
All were just dead remnant
Of the real essence,
The Spirit of creation
Of my beloved – my mind!
The quiet throb of life in potential!

Continue I to swim
The ocean of being alive,
Flying the sky of thriving in life,
Walking the uphill of being human,
Through you,
Seeing myself and the world,
In light never as beautiful,
In love never experiences as such!

You are eternal,
Throughout creation.
Having been the idea from the ancient masters,
To me today,
You shall continue to thrive,
In all your youthful bountiness,
And sensual warmth,
In millions of hearts,
Through eons after,
When I am no more!

O great eternal Grace!
My mind – my beloved!
I dedicate my being at your feet!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment