Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Wish to God

Wishing u a yet another new beginning 
That aids you to be more fully 
What u are at core - bold n beautiful!
The grand existence, The Nature,
The Cosmic Self!

Wishes from this distant star
Twinkling in solitude millions of light years away
Might be unsolicited and unwanted,
But they r relevant for sure!

Grounded are they in that strong desire 
Of thine wellbeing and love
It is not that the beautiful rose
Needs the song of love.
Rather the bard needs to continue to sing,
For it is that keeps him alive.

My prayers are too a trifle for thine, O God.
But it is for myself I praise thee in my song.
It is the tune of your spirit
That breathes life in me and my song.
Ya, you are right,
Immaturity and insanity
By and large constitute the human condition.
I know u accept my madness and my follies...

Walking lonely in the desert,
Simoni sings his wishes to his God..
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment