Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am breathless, I am impatient

I am breathless, I am impatient!
I am focussed and determined!

Born I am to enable humanity
To accomplish what it has never done.

Meaning I attach to my existence
Is to be able to sway the
Evolution of humanity,
Its culture, and practices,
To a more meaningful state!

Strange as it may seem,
Life becomes serene and enjoyable,
When selfish pleasure
And personal success
Are no longer a guiding goal.
When the only thing that matters,
What difference I created,
For the humanity, and the culture,
And life itself,
with this extra day I was alive!

A revolution is in its way!
The spark has already struck.
It is just a matter of time my friend!
Just Watch and Bless!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment