Friday, June 4, 2010

Challenging myself every moment

It is about challenging myself every moment,
That keeps me going.
For I know that passive pleasures
never guided evolution of species.
It is that unyielding determined struggle
of the protozoa which finally evolved it
To the most beautiful creation - Humans.
It is that courage and perseverance of
the little kid, which made it to
learn to walk!
Caterpillar got transformed to that
colorful elegance butterfly
only through relentless toil!

I know if I do challenge myself
every moment of my life,
and learn new skill, and grow,
Thereby leaving marks in the sands of time,
helping mankind to achieve feats,
which it earlier was not able to,
Only then I know my life is well lived,
and I have played my part to the
evolution of mankind and nature as a whole.

For I am nothing but a tiny link
in the process of this eternal evolution
of Life.
I know I am in-conspicuous.
But I know that I am not in-significant.
Although humble,
But for certain,
I am alive to decorate the
evolving culture in a way
in which I can.
And play my role to the direction where
Life is leading to.
From the protozoa to the Pantheon!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment