Friday, October 29, 2010

The deep bond

The deepest of all bonds,
Do I share with you.
A bond that is alive,
Ever stronger,
Ever young!

The bond of the separatedness,
That indifference,
The thick connection
Of emptiness between us,
Holds me ever connected with you!

Your lost love,
Your indifference,
Your disgust,
Your hatred,
All holds me
Ever held connected
With bond
Which was never stronger
Nourished by the passing years!

Happy am I,
As the expanse of the
Warm earth connects me to you!
Always there is the same air
We both breathe!
The planet is the same
Which we inhabit!
Working, playing, and living,
In this shared world of ours,
In thank the almighty
For this ageless and unchangeable
Love and it's divine bliss!


______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment