Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Lady with the Most Beautiful Eyes

Being at the top of the world
I celebrate with utmost glee!
For have I discovered the nature's
Utmost novel creation!
Grateful am I to the grace conferred!
For I am gifted to have the glimpse
The Lady with the Most Beautiful Eyes!
And the most beautiful soul!

For her mere presence makes
My world shine
Her casual glance makes
My heart sings.
The fragrance of her being
Brings divine novelty
In my world!
For the sweet voice she has,
Like the nightingale singing,
Rejuvenates every living soul,
With a rhythm exotic!

Her bonhomie countenance
Fills in every heart
A new hope,
A new happiness,
A new Bliss!
For her smile is like
God's own kiss!

The intoxicating touch she has,
Can make a sage gasping for breath.
Like the gentle breeze
It even soothes the tired traveler!

Just wanted to thank you O Lord!
For visiting me every day,
Through her amorous presence!
______________________________________________ 

Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment