Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Manisha - my darling - my wife - my better-half

Dedicated to my wife on her Birthday - 15th December 2010
===========================================

Celebrating your priceless existence in my life
On this very special day
Beautifying my being,
With the fragrance of your love,
You are a more than a divine blessing
To me!

Its is nice to be together
walking the path of life
learning from each other and the world
Evolving to be better and more beautiful
Nice to grow old with you!

Thank you for the faith
Thank you for the care
You always had for me,
Right from when I was naive and raw.

Today having spent so many years
In this life,
Without you I know
Things would never had been
Such beautiful and picturesque.

Thank you for bringing even more happiness
With the most beautiful daughter ever born.
Thank you the pain
you have always taken to bring smile in my life!

No one knows me in this world,
as true as you,
With my follies, and inadequacies,
But still you were always there for me,
In thick and thin,
Filled with love and understanding,
Dear love you are such a sweet heart!

I know no words can express
My deep love and gratitude
For being so special to me,
Dear love!
Just I pray to God,
That in this life,
I am able to always keep you happy,
Showering you with
what you love and like!

God Bless You!

______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment