Wednesday, March 23, 2011

An Amazing Morning!


There was something very strange that happened in the bus today while going to office. The music system in the bus was playing a song. The strangest part is I was not able to understand how the music system could play that song..that too repeatedly!!!

I used to think that it is just humans who have reasonable cognitive abilities. But then today I was awestruck at discovering that the music system also has a very advanced perceptive mechanism too!
The most intriguing thing was not that the music system was playing a song..but the specific song that it had chosen to play was the most amazing part of the whole story...and even more uncanny was the exact timing of the playing of the song.

Quite magically the music system was able to see, synthesize and contemplate on ideas and thoughts, which was actually not visible to other humans around - in the bus...It could actually peep through the contours of neural topography in my mind, and put the information in words and was singing it with beautiful tune. I was so uncomfortable to be in a state where my mind was appearing as transparent to the music system..Absolutely caught red-handed! Thank God, the world of the mortals have not yet developed such an advanced cognitive capabilities yet! I was safe in the hands of anonymity!

 You must be wondering what was that the music system playing..well it was this old Bollywood song -
“Kitna haseen chehra, kitni pyari aankhein
Kitni pyari aankhen hai aankhon se chhalakta pyar
Kudrat ne banaya hoga, phursat se tujhe mere yaar”

Now, that the secret was between me and the music system, I was safe. There were some people who were tapping their feet on the tunes. There were some who were giving their lips to the song. Even few kept the song in their mind – humming it till night – all through the day at work!

For the beauty of your thought transcended my soul and mind to that of so many today! I know this day  was one of the most amazing days! For it started with the cunning music system stealing away my moment of solitude with your thoughts. Well I allowed him to steal it – for I knew it was so beautiful! Certainly the day was added with that special flair of your presence – transcending and divine – although just in thought!

______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment