Wednesday, December 21, 2011

God and I

Last night I attended a seminar on coincidences and life’s intelligence at the New Acropolis - https://www.facebook.com/events/289969364347144/

It was a beautiful and learning experience – as usual. New Acropolis did not disappoint me event this time. The seminar was about an inquiry on the nature of coincidences. Ran – the teacher – brought in front of us many perspectives on coincidences from various fields – from Carl Jung’s  and Pauli’s research on Synchronicity, to Einstein’s take on the subject, to esoteric philosophies of ancient wisdom, to Mathematics and statistics. The talk ended with an invitation to contemplate on the nature of coincidences for ourselves.

I have read Carl Jung and Deepak Chopra on Synchronicity. This seminar reminded me of their works, and also brought to life that dormant understanding of God, in me.
Beautifully said by Einstein –
“Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous”

Another nice musing from the author Paul Auster –
“…I like to explore the cracks of our organized world, cause there, the real interesting things are happening…”
(I borrowed these from the class)

There is this interesting book by Deepak Chopra – Synchrodestiny on the same topic.  It is an interesting read.

In the seminar I met Manjunath Shivshankaran. An interesting person to speak to. He immediately caught my attention on his take on the matter. He said about knowing thyself. For him it was about understand who I am from within, to entirety. “I” am a subject of exploration, and by knowing myself, I know the world. It is an awareness, a mindfulness of inner self, that connects us to Carl Jung’s archetypal dimension. One’s inner self is the gateway. Taking it further, I am never alone. I have my inner self to go into, and explore, and tune to that universal consciousness (Jung’s archetype). In this process, the self enlarges, and encompasses the other individuals, earth, sky, moon, and the entire cosmos! Lovely idea!
A relevant thought from madam Blavatsky –
“The biggest illusion of all is the illusion of separation” – (from her book - Voice of Silence)

Ran – my teacher – always stresses on the fact of being, over having and doing. He invites me to be in the place of total being, sowing the seed and nurturing that seed of possibility. He repeatedly reminds me to be patient, and not get allured to the world of doing and having. Synthesizing this with the writings of Erich Fromm in his book – “To Have or To Be”, I magically had this beautiful coincidence this morning.

 I get these weekly newsletters from Deepak Chopra. This morning’s newsletter pointed me to this beautiful audio track - http://www.chopra.com/2012vip#  which says the following –

I am Space.
I am the Sun.
I am the directions – above and below.
I am the Gods.
I am the Demons.
I am all beings.
I am darkness.
I am the Earth.
I am the ocean.
I am the dust, the wind, the fire, and all this world.
I am omnipresent.
How can there be anything,
But me , me - The Spirit.
You will rise beyond joy and sorrow

The world exists in me,
The Self - the Infinite Consciousness -
Even there is a reflection that exist in the mirror.
I am the fragrance in the flower,
I am the light and radiance
And even in that light, I am the experience.

Whatever mobile and immobile beings exists in this world
I am their supreme truth or consciousness – free from conceptualization.
I am the very essence in all things in the universe.
Just as butter exists in milk, and liquidity in water,
Even so as the energy of consciousness I exist in all, That exists.

When we are established in the being
Mind, body and senses are playthings.
Purity, total fulfillment of all desires
The Absence of cravings
Friendliness to all
Truthfulness
Wisdom
Tranquility and blissfulness
Sweetness of speech
Supreme magnanimity
Lustrousness
One pointed-ness
Realization of cosmic events
Fearlessness
Absence of divided  consciousness
These are the constant experiences of one
Who is established in Being.


A beautiful mosaic of coincidences all around. It is really magical! It makes me feel closer to God – in those cracks of the organized world – into those recesses of coincidences – lie the mystery – God’s own heart!

I had written an article on my experience of God in the month of September 2011 - http://criativ-mind.blogspot.com/2011/09/sacred-journey.html

Today, I am able to feel another dimension of God, which is more sublime and magical; an experience of God from the invisible world of Jung’s archetypal universal dimension, which can be realized only through the eyes of the heart, from within.  Coincidence is that tip of the otherwise hidden magnanimous form of divinity. It feels at peace, to be in touch with that Spirit!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment