Thursday, May 27, 2010

Communication - The magic wand

Graced is every human in her life
With the magic wand
Direct from Angels far away!
The magic wand is
The opportunity to Communicate!

Turning the magic wand,
All my foes turn into friends,
All hard hills of hatred,
Get grounded into soft froth
of mushy understanding!
All the agony of anger,
give its way to compassionate caress!
All the venom of heartbreak,
Turns into comfort of unconditional love!

The magic wand,
brings out the best in others,
And allow me to see the world,
Through eyes totally unknown!
I discover a new world,
Different and fascinating!

Through your eyes,
I grow, and get an opportunity
to be more than what I might be
brooding inside my dark solitude!
I am thankful,
For I have the magic wand -
The Opportunity to Communicate!

I am a throbbing awareness,
Of a passionate soul,
communicating with you,
stealing the warmth of your heart,
sharing the moistness
of your understanding eyes!
Listening to the beating of your soul,
calling me in your silence!

Yes I am connected to you,
and all others,
with this magical wand -
The opportunity to communicate!

I know I am blessed,
For none can steal the fortune
My dear magical wand!
I shall live my life,
in the ordinary way I am,
sharing with you,
My thoughts,
Sharing and knowing more!
Giving the bliss most
Out of ordinary!

I create a newer worlds,
Each moment of my existence,
Communicating little bit more,
With one more soul,
Nourishing her, as well as me!

Never leave the magic wand,
Communication is the way to
A place coveted by even Gods
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment