Sunday, March 28, 2010

For Love's Sake

After so long for I discovered My Love!
having searched from post to pillars,
from the depth of the oceans
to the hights of the Himalayas..
Havent i left a corner not touched?

For now having found My Love,
Life is so in control,
Life is so much in flow!
For I know what is the purpose I was moulded to life,
For why I took refuge in this bodily form.

Things now make so much sense..
Every past moment that spent in anxiety,
every moment of that grief..
or those tears running down the cheeks..
For all those pains and tribulations..
Now makes perfect sense.

I now realize that..
All those trials,
those heartbreaks, and those defeats..
all those sighs, and sleepless nights..
All those confusions, and heaviness of heart.
Now I know all that..
Having stringed all those pearls of past,
All those highs and lows,
Now having discovered My Love,
I know for sure,
I was just being made ready to embrase My Love.

For all those trials
Moulded me just right..
For My Love to fall for me..
Right here..right now!

Life is all for Love's sake.
Every breath do I deidicate for Love's sake.
I shall smilingly spend sleepless nights..
I shall tirelessly run stopless to the cliff..
I shall sing with melody
making the universe dance in symphony.
I shall spend my life fully,
towards my new found purpose!

For The Purpose
is my New found Love!

Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment