Monday, March 29, 2010

Gratitude

For I intended to create a new world,
With new Love,
With new people to serve.
But, at the same time
I am thankful for what I already have
So much in abundance!

For I have the land to hold me
Sun to brighten me up.
Stars and Moon there defining what
majestic beauty is all about!
Seas show me the Perpetual Process -
My real Essence!

My breath has been so loyal to me!
Even it was never even acknowledged of its presence!
Being the most important mate to me,
it has never asked a word of love back!

I am so grateful of all who make my life today!
Each playing an unique role in
helping me grow,
blossoming to the fullest..

Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

1 comment:

  1. Great Job..Samrat!! Amazing....really don't have words to explain the awe I am in after reading through all ur poems/articles in the blog!! Superb!

    ReplyDelete