Monday, March 29, 2010

Nice to be Awake

In this limited time I live,
It is nice to be awake!
Beautiful hue of morning Sun
Makes me stand in awe amazed by
Exclaiming what beauty is!
I realized this beauty I would not have seen,
The moments I would not have enriched,
if I had slept late.

For I would not have been enthralled,
If I had bogged myself down by the Storm last night.
For I had the faith
A bright happy day shall come
After the tiring Storm.

For I would not have seen the
Crimson sky embrassing
With all its passion
The surging sensuous sea
For I would have missed
being one with the passionate love making
If I had spent my day in hatred
Inside the dungeon of my mind.

For I would have not listened
the heart lightening
music of the nightingale
If I had locked my ears
Irritated with the
meaningless drone of the
lesser world around.

For Sun shall exist
So shall the sky
The nightingale's song shall go on!
But my time is rushing out!


In this limited time I have life,
Its makes sense to be Awake!

Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment