Thursday, February 10, 2011

An Alter life..


Living from morning to night,
Birth to death, do I live many alter lives!
Phases they come in, and pass by,
Like changing seasons.
Have I died so many a times,
Have been born afresh –
With new hope and new love!

Various shades of the rainbow,
Each held impeccably stretched
Across the sky of my awareness.
Each shade sings a new song,
Writes a new poem,
Sends a new blessing!

In some shade,
They call me a professional!
Respected and paid for
A Job I am proud of!
Creating history in my way,
Every day – every moment.

In some shade,
I am the loving father,
Gracefully holding the tiny hand
Of my daughter, helping her to grow,
Meaningfully and Joyously!

In some shade,
I am the darling husband,
With heart full of love and care,
For my better half – her life, and her dreams!

In some shade,
I am the heart of a friend,
Strong and confidant,
A shoulder for support!

In some shade,
I am the loving son,
Of two old, cute and loving souls!

In some shade,
There I sit,
Writing down my feelings,
As they flow through,
These words,
Shouting at me –
Calling myself
An incurable romantic maverick!

So many lives,
So many roles,
So many shades!

Skiing from one dream to the other,
Elegantly I keep expressing,
The pleasure of being alive,
Through a beautiful poem,
Through an expression of love,
Through a dream of hope,
Through a gesture of kindness,
Through a purpose grand!

I owe you nothing,
Nothing do I expect from!
Just wanted to thank you O Lord,
For an opportunity to express,
For an opportunity to love,
For an opportunity to feel,
The bountiful zest of your creation!

No one shade is mine,
No one dream is what I hold on forever!
I am a fleeting soul -
A beautiful tune,
Weaving the lyrics
Of the Song of being alive!
Experiencing and expressing,
The profundity,
Of Life itself!

There is no fear,
Nothing is there to lose,
For nothing is for real!
All but figments of imagination –
Creations of a dream –
Just different shades of the rainbow!

Till the last breath of mine,
Till I lay there cold and hard,
Ready to be burnt to ashes,
And strewn in the Ganges,
May I live every moment,
Being of some use,
To you, to them, and to the world!
May I contribute in my way,
Beautifying this world –
In style of mine -
May be with another beautiful poem,
Or another expression of love,
Determined to discover depths deeper than ever,
In the passion of love!
May be by painting the angel,
With the most beautiful eyes,
May be being awake the whole night,
Burning mid-night oil,
Toiling for a dream,
Worth pursuing for the mankind!
May be just being,
A Maverick – casual and happy!

I live not for myself,
Not for any ego,
Or an identity of mine!
My life is just song,
Of experience and expression,
Leaving behind an excitement – an orgasm!

______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment