Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Profound Love

I thought, I love you!
But then I realized
My love is just too profound
to be captivated by
love of a physical form,
labeled with your name.

For my heart throbs for
That beautiful vision,
Creating that beautiful possibility,
with an idea directing the human development
To a world better than today!

I am infatuated by a dream!
A dream in which humanity is
guided by knowledge of reason
and erudition!
A world which has no place
for superstition and prejudices.
A place where each human
has an open mind,
Forever beautifying itself
reading a good book,
discussing a beautiful vision,
exploring the unknown,
loving and caring more
talking less, listening more.
Expanding oneself to the horizon new!
And thus, each day adding to the
beauty of the profound life!

I am in love with that Non-form!
That divine inspiration
guiding the human thoughts
To create a better world!

I am a soldier of God.
Living for me, is a continuous
Exploration of the unknown.
A never ending toil,
To create something new and meaningful.
A race towards perfection,
A regimen of deliberate practice
To hone a new skill and talent,
With only one vision always at the helm!
How to contribute more and wide!
How to touch much more souls,
In ways bigger and better!

I am the channel of Human Excellence,
I am lovelorn with that
Human Potential which is hidden
and is craving to take its shape,
Thus increasing the awe of creation!

I am in love,
In love with that throbbing power,
Transcending through all human
dreams and visions,
Grand and noble missions,
Directing the destiny of the creation.

The orgasm of my love
Cannot be tamed by a fragile and mortal physical form!
For it can be put to rest,
That formless inspiration
of that world class human excellence!
Living every moment with meaningful actions,
Visionary thoughts, and creative expressions.
Thus decorating my existence and nature's
with contributions creating a difference.
With ways new and noble,
Every moment and every hour!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment