Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thank you for being my Friend!

I rejoice this day with the Gratitude
From depth of my heart!
What sacred the day is!
It is the day to thank
those beautiful souls
Who decorate my existence -
My dear friends!


Like the numerous twinkling stars
old and new,
Is your presence my friend,
a wonder in my life!


To all of you,
Old and new
Active and passive,
I thank for being who you are,
For each of you have a
special place in my heart!


I have been touched
in ways innumerable,
I have evolved and
etched out whom I am,
For you were there.


You have helped me
Out of the dark cavern of my head,
restricted to only my way,
And opened up many
New dimensions of bright horizons,
totally unknown to me!


You have filled in the
Moments of void,
with the music
of your presence,
Both online and in person!


You have allowed me to be stupid,
Without the fear of embarrassment.
Helping me to grow,
To know more about
life and myself!


The meaning of being unconditional,
Had I never known
if you have not been there!
A knowing that indeed gives the
direct taste of Heaven on Earth.


Through you have I known
World can be so beautiful!
You have helped me to
Co-create for myself,
A life better than the Gods!




I thank you!
Each one of you!
For being so special!
Your unique presence,
is like a sparkling solitaire,
adding finesse to my existence!

______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment