Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Cosmos and I

My life is a split second
non-descript event.
It is a blip in the scale
of the Cosmic Time.

In this expanse
of the Billions of galaxies,
My life is a microscopic non event.

But I realize that
I am part of the continuing saga
of Evolution of Earth and its culture.

In the big picture, I am just another link
in the giant chain of evolving civilizations.
I am a thinking soul,
Determined to beautify human culture
With my actions, expressions and thought.

For I am nothing,
Except for my works,
my poems, and my actions and expressions.
I have nothing to fear, nothing to lose.
What defines me is just a growing intelligence,
Destined to add beauty in the
cosmic painting of life.
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment