Sunday, May 2, 2010

Love is the only Truth

Love is not just an emotion.
Love is not just another sentiment.
Love is rather the only Truth.

Being open to love,
in all gestures, all circumstances,
all forms, every moment,
Is about being awake.
Anything that does not call for Love,
Is being drugged in slumber of illusion.

Perception when carefully
nurtured with Love,
creates a Heaven on Earth.
When the person next to me is God,
And I am an angel.

Neither do I judge myself,
Nor you or the Life!
For the fabric of my perception
Is dyed with the flamboyant Love.

Having an awareness of Love
Always Awake,
Sprinkles the due of wellbeing,
on every moment of existence.

It is not for others,
But for happiness of mine,
Do I have Love in every breath.
For I know
Love is the only truth,
And all else is just a distortion.

It is sensible to know
The truth, the only Truth,
By being in love,
Every breath of existence.
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment