Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Fleeting Time

Every ticking moment
Fleeting by,
Is waiting for none!
The nature indifferent of
My Whims, is walking
in her own mood.
I have but a limited time.
Life is passing by.
Too few moments left,
To be wasted on
What is not my purpose.
Many things to learn,
Many to master,
For they are my tools to serve
and pay my debt,
To the Universe!

It is easy to fizzle out,
drugged in pleasures of
The little world.
But, I choose the road less traveled!
For I am here to place my mark,
In the sand of time,
Long after I am gone,
For my posteriori to be better,
more beautiful, and grander!

Steadfast am I,
Towards my purpose,
With sweating brows,
And hardened hands.
Flowing with time,
in harmony of nature,
Here I am focussed on my purpose,
co-creating my future,
with the Universe by my side,
in the preparation to give back
and to Serve!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

1 comment:

  1. That's inspiring! I see that yuor overall theme these days is on giving...gving back and serving.This perspective gives renewed faith in doing good inspite of odds.. :-)

    ReplyDelete