Thursday, May 27, 2010

When you have nothing to hide!

A morning new
With beauty divine!
Fearless, relaxed, calm I confide,
For there is nothing to hide!

There is nothing to be hoarded,
For all is borrowed in my life,
A naked crying infant was I born,
Going to die again empty handed,
Tomorrow or the day after.

No defenses I need
To guard the importance,
of the non-event - my Life!

No frown to hide,
With a smiling countenance.
For I know no reason to
To have a sad second.

All that appears bad and ugly,
I know is an escrow
of Who I am not.
They are important!
For only then I know who I am,
And Who I am not!

I dont have your love to hide,
For I know it is non-local,
which transcends your form!
It is not just an emotion.
For it is a way of being.

I dont have my thoughts to hide,
For I know they are not garbed
by the slime of egoic mind!

I dont have my expressions to hide,
For I know they do not
echo a genetic urge,
Nor do they express an egoic ideology!
For my expressions
are running streams of pristine Memes,
Giving culture its own shape,
Humanity its own direction of evolution.

I dont have dreams to hide,
For they are for enabling
mankind of achieving what it has
not yet achieved.

I dont have my passions to hide,
For they are devoid of the clinging self!
For they are throbbing energy
of a non local source,
determined to leave a mark
for culture's own sake.

I have nothing to hide,
as I am not my body, and mind!
Nor I am my possessions,
My love I am not,
Nor am I my dreams and ambitions.
I am just a split second non-event
- A process happening along with others
In the symphony of nature's cosmic dance.
Toiling every moment,
Just to make it
A bit more beautiful.
A bit more beautiful.
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment