Thursday, May 27, 2010

When I judge...

When I judge,
I know I am missing on Life!
Busy with creating thoughts,
In the dark slimy mind,
I know I missed the passing
damsel singing heart warming tune!

When I judge,
I know I have lost my freedom!
A slave of my beliefs,
I stand painting black with the brush of biases,
The otherwise colorful rainbow!

I know you are beyond my limited knowing!
What best I can get a feel of
Is a small limited aspect,
Using which I create my
Own subjective reality!
I am aware my perceptions
Are nothing But
Projections of the Phantoms of my head.

For the reality we seek,
Will not contain The Truth!
Rather it has A Truth,
Contained within it.

Hence I Judge less,
And listen more!
For I dont want
To miss on my life!
I know it is so vast,
And time too limited!
How can I waste the opportunity?
Just by judging the world around!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment