Friday, April 30, 2010

How May I Serve?

How may I Serve?
Every breath I think,
Keep I reminding myself,
How may I Serve.

For only through serving,
do I discover myself,
Its only through serving,
I create myself.

It makes me feel I am part of the Whole,
For I am being the link with the Tao!

Service is only that matters,
In this existence from Nothing to Nothing.
None was mine when I ascended,
None shall I take with, when I pass away.
For only thing that is worth doing in this journey,
Is to Serve and Serve.

I shall not serve to make someone happy,
Nor to be good to God.
For being of some service,
to life and others,
helps me pay the huge debt,
I owe to the Universe,
For all I was and had,
For all I am and have,
For all I shall be and have!
And the all I shall have and be.
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment