Saturday, April 10, 2010

Challenges Beautify Life

Embarked on this journey of life,
I ventured to beautify it!
With money,
a car, and a house!
A sweetheart to die for,
A noble job to be proud of!

Wanted I cleaner roads,
Absence of traffic jams,
lush greener parks,
Walmarts and Sam Clubs!
For I had ventured to beautify
the journey of my life!

An easy boss to please, wanted I,
Friendly colleagues who keep me high,
Lesser work, more pay,
All that I wanted always at bay!
For I had ventured to beautify
the journey of my life!

A long break from work,
A good holiday to spend in a resort!
Good food and good rest.
With family and friends!

The pursuit continued,
More I got, the more wanted I.
Of late realized - Pleasure cannot beautify life!
But only happiness can!

It is the challenge which beautifies
the life!
All those uphills, and obstacles,
makes us soar higher!
And with every challenge faced,
and every problem solved,
emerged a new I!
A more blossomed, and awakened I!

With every moment of adversity,
With every drop of sweat of hard work!
With every moment spent in ecstasy of
a creative endeavor,
Did a new bud blossom,
adding a newer dimension to
who am I!

Figured I out,
Happiness is not something out there!
It is nothing but the flow of everyday life!
It does not really matter what I do,
But the decider of happiness is
How I do what I do!

For I do not want to die a complacent life,
For I know it is a stagnant pond!
I challenge the thunderous waves,
with sinews battling with the wild force!
For I know each lashing of such challenges,
make me stronger, and my life more beautiful!

Life is a continuum of expanding the challenge!
It is not about basking in the glory of
a battle won, in the distant past!
It is about finding out higher goals,
Amazing oneself, with feats impossible!

For this is only what
makes life ticking in all its grace and fun!

Be in continuous flow of being one with life!
With every passing day, come one step closer to
the divine within!

So shun not from Challenges!
Accept the adversities with grace!
For only these are which builds our muscles,
to be able to move the world!

Living an easy life
is a boring stay,
like a falling pebble on the way!

For Challenges beautify life.
Be a creator, decorate your being!
Create newer challenges every moment
To be busy with!
And be amazed by a new you,
every moment in this journey!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment