Friday, April 23, 2010

Yes I am life, So you are!

Am I my profession,
Or my possessions?
Am I a father,
A husband, a friend, a lover?
Or I am a child,
Or a grown up adult!
Or a brimming energy all over,
Or I am a ray of hope!
A kiss of love!
May be I am the blessing of God!
Or may be that fearful child!
Or I am the jealous brat.
May be that envious neighbor,
Or that angry loser!
Am I that selfish coward?
Or that selfless valiant?
Am I that hater,
Or that unconditional lover!
Am I that determined 
unshakable leader?
Or that indulgent lesser mortal?
Am I the righteous,
Or just an addict of sensuality!
Am I a poet?
Or an engineer?
Or just another citizen in the crowd.


I am all!
So you are!!
More I grow, more I learn, more I read,
I feel I am more like you,
You like me!


Then why you hate or judge?
For I know that loving you,
Is all about loving myself!
For I know I am not one snapshot,
But a mosaic of simultaneous contrasts!


Yes I am life!
And so you are!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment