Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Craving God!

I feel so sorry for you God!
I know you crave a mortal's life..


For it is only through these mortal eyes,
can I see the incredible Niagara!
Only these eyes show me the
flamboyant Himalayas!

It is only through the mortal being
can I smell the Jasmine,
And it is only my being human
which makes me be in the bliss
smelling the wet mud, in the short drizzle.

It is the in the privilege of being human,
I know what is being in Love,
what it means to miss someone,
what it means to just not being able
to stop loving her..
Even after trials unlimited..

It is only by being human,
Do I really know what is known as pain!
For I know that feeling forlorn,
really makes me gauge the depth
of what true love is all about!

It is only through this mortal skin,
I had felt the first naked touch
of my beloved!
For I am sure that was
more divine than the state of
having attained salvation!

It is only this mortal being
That adds to the beauty of nature,
either by a beautiful poem,
Or a heart touching tune,
May be an enlightening lyric.
Or an exotic painting.

It is only being human,
can I hate someone...
and only by doing so,
know how uncomfortable is the feeling,
of being in hatred!
For that makes me feel
for the first time what is Love in real sense!

It is only being human,
can I really feel in solidity
What is divinity!

It is only being human,
can I really not know my future!
And that un-discovered realm
I know is one excitement and thrill
You always miss Lord!

The divinity of the symphony of Mozart,
Is created only in the ears of a human!

Thank you God
For making me human!
For I would never trade being human
with being God!

For humanity is much more profound
Than Godhood!

Yes, I feel so sorry for you God!

Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! What an eye-opening perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting thought!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this one so interesting that the other day I couldn't help discussing this with a friend...I mean who would think God might also be craving for something :-) I mean just the act of being able to think from God's perspective...and again putting it in words so superbly simple and convincing....It's truly an art. Samrat, you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete