Sunday, April 4, 2010

To You My Friend!


To you my friend,
I write this, yes to you..
from whom I have stolen this moment,
To just be with, soul to soul!

As you read these words,
Let me say,
grateful I am for the presence of yours!
For it is in your listening,
Have I known who I am!

You might be far,
you might be near,
For these words carry my blessings,
straight to your heart!

In your company,
I have learnt, I have grown,
Making me more,
Of who intrinsically I am!
Shaping me out,
Towards my destiny!

You might love me,
Or you might hate me.
But whatever you feel for me,
Is not that which binds you and me?

For I wonder are we just this physical selves!
For how could I then touch you,
Right now so far away?
Just with a whiff of my whim!!

For I know,
This invisible ever-expansive,
Bond connects me and you!
Beneath all that is in form!
Irrespective of what is apparent out there,
There is this connection we both share,
which I know is death to hide!

Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment