Sunday, April 4, 2010

My leather diary


I have a leather diary,
dark and sensuous,
Beautiful, soft and sexy!

She had a question since long -
"Where I stands in your life,
In the world of Facebook and Blog?
For most of the time,
you are in the company of,
your my new found love!
The Facebook an Blog!"

I smile, and hold her tight!
Drying her tears, giving her a kiss.
For you are my inner sanctuary!
Close to my heart!
My words in your pages,
Is the Genesis of what you see in form,
Glittering in colors,
out there in the Facebook and Blog!

The source is you,
You get me started,
What out there is,
Just a projection of what we both share!
in privacy of our hearts!
With none to share!

From you comes the spark,
Which lightens the world!
Be awed by the glitter out there,
For they are just projection,
Of the Love we share!

Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment