Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why do I write?

Why do I write?

Is it to pen down those
Agitating thoughts fighting for an expression?

Or is it that I am unable to hold
Inside me the happiness of being alive?

Or is it that I want to speak those
Unspoken thoughts which never got a chance
to be expressed?

Or is it about projecting
my inside mind in the specifics of
language constructs to make out
Who I actually am?


Or is it really to understand what is that I am not,
Reading through the criticism of my writings?


Or is it to express my love
For all those, who would be offended otherwise?

Or, is it to cherish being a free flowing channel,
Of that Power?

Or is to to transcend the limitation of
of my limited world, eager to reach kiss the Universe?

Or is it to give form to the fuzziness
of my feelings?

Or is it a search for
like minded buddies?

I know it is all and many more
Which pulls me to writing,
like a hypnotized being,
flowing in the stream of thought.

The best part of all that I most cherish,
Is this moment in your life,
That I have grabbed,
In a divine communion,
Soul to Soul!
____________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

2 comments:

  1. Very fundoo!! What I like about ur writigs especially is how vividly u're able to think through different aspects and put them in perspective in a poetic way! Amazing!! Why you write...why one writes...I think I hadn't thought of all those reasons before...but yes, I do write for those reasons...all those reaons..u went so deep in this little question as well...and presented it to simply ..yet so elegantly! wow!

    ReplyDelete