Thursday, April 29, 2010

My way of Being

The way I see my life is something that I have learnt, and it has evolved through  years.
I see myself as a link, as a channel, as a means towards the manifestation of the will of the hidden power - The Tao. I am just playing my role to keep the civilization going in its entirety.
I am unique and special. (So are you) But at the same time I am aware that I am part of the whole - just a small part of the random universe. I love to thrive in this and many such paradox which constitute life.
My life is all about what I serve, what I give, what I create and contribute. I do not expect anything for myself, neither I crave for anything particular. I being a link, connecting the worldly manifestation with the Source Energy, there is nothing I can imagine for my own self exclusive. It does not make sense - how can channel hoard something for itself, how can the open sky grasp tight anything its own fist?
I know the Universe owes me nothing. I have got more than I deserve. All my vital body functions are taken care my an invisible intelligence. I do not have to worry to breathe, or to keep the heart keeping beating. Everything is taken care. I am aware that I am a soldier of God, to contribute here, thereby working and co-creating with my fellow beings, taking humanity to the next level of power and grace.
For I know the Tao is always present in me and in "10000 other things". My physical being is just a part of my real Being. The physical world is just a part of the Real World. There is more mystery and elegance to the existence, beyond the narrow visible truth. For there is a truth with transcends objective reality. This truth is made up by my inner sense of well being. This subjective truth moulds my existence every moment.
_____________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment