Sunday, April 25, 2010

Judge me not for what I write!

Judge me not for what I write.

I am not just my writings.


For my words are solidified
Insights of a moment,
creating trails behind me,
on the sand of time.

For I am a spectrum of varied
thoughts, ideas, impressions.
I am not one self!
Rather a link between
the Absolute,
and the ever changing nature!
cruising ahead with life!

I keep swinging
In the harmony of my Journey.
Thinking different things,
Feeling varied emotions.

My writings are the songs
sung by just one aspect of mine,
being the link,
at a point in history.

For I am more than what I write,
I am more than what I do,
I am more than what I think,
I am more than what I feel,
I am more than what I have!

Being part of the Whole,
I am playing my role,
giving completeness to,
the painting of nature,
the song of life!
______________________________________________
Copy Right © All rights reserved - Samrat Kar

2 comments:

  1. I like and respect people who debate and disagree on ideas and concepts than bring it down to a personal fight!! I am now following your blog!

    Cheers, Shamit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice poem...
    Accidently stumbled on ur blog...
    and happily browsing thru the rest of ur posts.. :)

    Regards,
    Shreya

    ReplyDelete